Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Y and Z are difficult...#AtoZChallenge


So, we have reached the end of April, and I am relieved, if I am being honest. While I enjoyed the A-to-Z Challenge this month, I am also quite glad that it is over! Towards the end of the month I have definitely struggled (thus having the last two in the same post...again). Not only that, I have not been able to come up with anything other than this title...Y and Z are difficult to come up with topics for. Since I could not think of much, I thought I would just wrap it up by sharing what books I read in April, as this was an April challenge.

Kaleidoscope Me by Hillary K. Grigonis
XoXoXo by Bethany Lopez
Ciao by Bethany Lopez 

TTYL by Bethany Lopez
Strike Out by Cheryl Douglas
Crystal Magic by Madeline Freeman

Jellybean Kisses by Amy Evans
Immortal Sin by Julie Milillo 
Immortal Descent by Julie Milillo 

The Six Days by Anna Carolyn McCormally 
Stained by Ella James
Found in You by K.L. Ruse 

Screaming Divas by Suzanne Kamata 
Streetlights Like Fireworks by David Pandolfe 
Orenda by Ruth Silver

Fragile Line by Brooklyn Skye
This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl
Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt 

Naturals by Tiffany Truitt
Creators by Tiffany Truitt 
Still, At Your Door by Emma Eden Ramos 

A Life, Redefined by Tracy Hewitt Meyer
A Life, Forward by Tracy Hewitt Meyer

Whew! 23 books this month. I was a reading machine, spending pretty much all of my free time reading as much as humanly possible! It is easy to do when the books are so engaging that I just had to know what happened next! I doubt that I will have another month this good (though I do have summers off), but we will see how things go!


1 comment:

  1. LOL some of the letters were SO hard! I'm a bit relived it's over now too even though it was a good time :)

    That's a great set of books for April! I'll have to check out a couple of them :)

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs