Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A-to-Z Challenge


Ah, it's April! Hopefully you didn't have too many awful pranks pulled on you for April Fool's Day! We had someone at work pull a pretty good one by sending an email saying that she was resigning at the end of the day. Obviously a lot of us forgot it was actually April Fools and fell for it and got pretty upset for a couple of minutes before we realized it!

Anyway, April has hit and I am taking part in the A-to-Z Challenge. For A, I am starting with just introducing the challenge to you, so maybe you can join along while we are still so early in the month. I think that it is going to be a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing if I am creative enough to be successful with it.

Happy Tuesday! :]


3 comments:

  1. I had a fun April Fool's post over at my blog - come check it out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a few other people working on this for the month. It does look really fun, but I am already booked up pretty solid for April and don't think I should be turning two posts out a day. I hope you have fun with it though and good luck. I'm interested to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to stop by for the Post A to Z Road Trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs