Tuesday, April 8, 2014

G is for Goodreads #AtoZChallenge


I am sure that anyone who is involved in book blogging, or who just really enjoys reading, knows about Goodreads and how AMAZING it is. Since beginning my blog two months ago (Eee, I can't believe it's been that long already!), I have used Goodreads even more often, and I am pretty sure that I am addicted to it. It's awesome to keep up with the books I have read this year, how close I am to meeting my yearly goal, books other people suggest, books I might like based on what I've read, and finding other bloggers and their profiles. Basically, if you don't already use Goodreads, you should!

HERE is my Goodreads, feel free to add me as a friend! I would love it! :]



1 comment:

  1. Goodreads is a handy one! I use it less now that I have the blog. It's been a bit over 2 years since I started the blog and back then I was on Goodreads like ALL the time. It's so addictive! I still update books there but don't spend much time in the groups anymore.

    Happy A to Z-ing and congrats on your 2 months!!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs