Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Haul #AtoZChallenge

B is for Book Haul. Our neighbors came over earlier last week and asked me about tutoring their daughters for their standardized tests that were coming up. Apparently their last tutor moved and they knew that I am a teacher, and I live right next door. Despite not having much extra time with the hour drive to work - I agreed to do it. Since I had the extra money to spend on whatever I wanted, I naturally bought some books! I got six of them from Half Price Books for very nice prices, and picked up the last four at Target, though I liked those prices a lot as well. Here is what I picked up.

Scarlet - Marissa Meyer
Unwide - Neal Shusterman
So Much Closer - Susane Colasanti
Matched - Ally Condie
Crossed - Ally Condie
Reached - Ally Condie 
The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
The Maze Runner - James Dashner
Divergent - Veronica Roth
Paper Towns - John Green



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs