Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [6]

I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Books I purchased/received this week: 

I actually already posted this earlier in the week; I posted the book haul I purchased with the extra money I made from tutoring my neighbor's two daughters. I don't really keep track of the ebooks I purchase since I get daily emails with offers, and almost daily there is a free one that I pick up. I will try to get better about writing them down so that I can list them on the weekends for this meme.

Since I already shared what books I did add, I thought I would make this post into the books I HOPE to add to my shelves in the near future. A lot of them are recent releases, or have not been released yet, and I am very excited about them!

Books I HOPE to add to my shelf: 


Don't Look Back - Jennifer L. Armentrout: I follow her on Facebook as well, and she seems completely awesome!
Rebel Belle - Rachel Hawkins: Don't you just have to completely love this cover?
To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han: Heard great things! MUST. BUY.

What books would you like to add to your shelf?

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm super excited for Don't Look Back! I have it preordered and can't wait for it to be released. I also want to read To All the Boys I've Loved Before. It sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Rebel Belle, I hope you enjoy it :)

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had To All the Boys I've Loved Before on my WWW a few weeks back and I've been so determined to buy it ever since! But I guess I have to wait a little longer. :) Great picks! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I AM DYING TO GET MY HANDS ON TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE TOO!!!! Sorry, but I am that excited that it must all be in caps XD I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs