How to Participate?
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
Books I purchased/received this week:
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
I actually already posted this earlier in the week; I posted the book haul I purchased with the extra money I made from tutoring my neighbor's two daughters. I don't really keep track of the ebooks I purchase since I get daily emails with offers, and almost daily there is a free one that I pick up. I will try to get better about writing them down so that I can list them on the weekends for this meme.
Since I already shared what books I did add, I thought I would make this post into the books I HOPE to add to my shelves in the near future. A lot of them are recent releases, or have not been released yet, and I am very excited about them!
Books I HOPE to add to my shelf:
Rebel Belle - Rachel Hawkins: Don't you just have to completely love this cover?
To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han: Heard great things! MUST. BUY.
What books would you like to add to your shelf?