Monday, April 14, 2014

List: The Next 10 Books I Want To Read #AtoZChallenge






For L, it just makes sense to make a list! I do enjoy making a list or two (or twenty...) I have purchased several books lately that I am hoping to get to very soon, so I thought that I would share the next 10 books I hope to read.

1. Scarlet by Stephanie Meyer
2. Cress by Stephanie Meyer
3. The Maze Runner by James Dashner 
4. Paper Towns by John Green 
5. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige 
6. The Selection by Kiera Cass 
7. Matched by Ally Condie 
8. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
9. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 
10. Looking for Alaska by John Green


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, have you read Scarlet yet? I broke down and bought it, thought I'd go ahead and give the series a second chance (Cinder didn't really work for me) in hopes of it improving for me. Clockwork Angel was a pretty good book and I liked that series quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs