Friday, April 18, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday [1]



I am not sure how I have been blogging for over two months now and have never seen Feature and Follow Friday, but I am glad that I found it today! It looks like a wonderful way to find other awesome book bloggers to follow, and I look forward to meeting even more of you! Want to talk and follow along? Just leave a comment and I will follow your blog back and leave a comment of my own! :]

This Week's Question:  
Spring Break. Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join the Spring Break festivities?

I have already had my spring break for the year, and I did not do anything too exciting, and I was perfectly fine with that! Just being home and being able to sleep, read, watch television/movies, or shop was a wonderful way to spend the time. Of course, if I could choose to spend a spring break anywhere, I would LOVE to go to the UK and spend some time there! 

13 comments:

  1. A trip to the UK is high on my list. I just hate the long flight to get there :(
    Thanks for stopping by My FF! Followed back thru Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know the flight would be pretty bad, and I really do not enjoy planes at all!

      Delete
  2. Hello! Just stopping by while on the FF hop... I also had a relaxing spring break- at home, watched a few movies, read a few books. When people I know brag about their awesome Cancun spring break I always point out the E! television specials on Spring Break nightmares lol Hope you have a great weekend! If you'd like to visit/follow me back here is the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that spending spring break at home is one of the best ways to use the week. That is perfectly relaxing to me! Thanks for stopping by, I followed back via GFC :]

      Delete
  3. It is great to spend some free time simply watching tv and reading! Following via blogloving and gfc.

    Jess @ Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was awesome to have that time to do whatever I wanted, even if I didn't leave home too much! Thanks for following, I followed back via GFC :]

      Delete
  4. The UK is one of my top destination places too!

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be such a fun place to go to! Thanks for the follow, followed back via GFC! :]

      Delete
  5. Happy F&F! Followed via bloglovin!
    ❤ Brittany @ Please Feed the Bookworm
    Follow Me Back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I followed back via bloglovin'! :]

      Delete
  6. Spent mine doing nothing but relaxing myself, school can get stressful! UK is a good place to visit too. Followed on bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your spring break sounds a lot like what mine ends up being every year! I appreciate you stopping by my blog this week! I am following back with Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Relaxing is always a great way to spend Spring Break! And I'm totally with you. The UK would be amazing. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF! Following you back now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs