Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Synopsis #AtoZChallenge


I don't know about everyone else, but I could spend A LOT of time just reading the synopsis of different books. To me, it is one of the most important things about a book because it causes me to decide if I might be interested in picking up the book, or if it just sounds like a dozen other books that I've already read. For me, the synopsis is what sells the book for me (aside from an amazingly beautiful cover; I have a weakness for those). Even when I go to the bookstore, I will stand there and read book jacket after book jacket to decide what I might want to buy/read.

What about you? Does the synopsis of a book convince you whether or not to read it, or is it something else?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs