Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [7]

I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Books I purchased/received this week: 

I had a bit more tutoring money to spend this week, so I picked up a few more books that I have been wanting to get for awhile. I still was not very good about keeping track of what ebooks I bought, but I am really going to try to work on it!

Bought: 

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Cress by Marissa Meyer
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
The Death Cure by James Dashner
The Fault in Our Stars (movie edition cover) by John Green
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

NetGalley: 

We are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt
Starstruck by Nicole Ciacchella 

What did you add to your shelf this week?





7 comments:

  1. Please visit my blog: http://www.thatgirlybookworm.blogspot.ca

    I’m also participating in the A-Z Challenge, and my theme focuses on the title of the book each day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I am happy I am not the only one who needs to hurry up and read Lunar Chronicles. I am dying to read Dorothy Must Die, it looks sooo good. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I don't know why it's taking me so long to get through the series! I have read Cinder and loved it, and I really want to read the rest of the series, but I have so many other things to read that I keep putting on the back burner. I'll have to make time! Thanks for stopping by! :]

      Delete
  3. I love The Lunar Chronicles series! Do you already own Scarlet?
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I bought Scarlet last week :] Thanks for stopping by and the follow!

      Delete
  4. OOH you got some great ones. I really want to read dorothy must die

    Happy reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs