Saturday, April 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [9]

I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

Purchased: 

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
Prodigy by Marie Lu

Library Books: 

Pointe by Brandy Colbert
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
Vitro by Jessica Khoury
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott


7 comments:

  1. I've only read Prodigy and I enjoyed it a lot. Enjoy your new goodies.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get my hands on a Marie Lu book. I hear the series is great. I hope you enjoy all your new reads this week.

    Mary
    My STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that the series is great, too, but I haven't started yet. Thanks for stopping by! :]

      Delete
  3. You have Pointe, so jealous. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was so happy to find it at the library! :]

      Delete
  4. Nice haul! I finished To All the Boys today and I absolutely loved it, such a fantastic book and I can't wait for the sequel after it's cliffhanger ending. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs