Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: The Wrong Side of Right


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I am looking forward to currently is The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne

The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
Release Date: March 17, 2015
Publisher: Dial
Synopsis: Fans of Sarah Dessen and Huntley Fitzpatrick will enjoy this smart debut young adult novel, equal parts My Life Next Door and The Princess Diaries—plus a dash of Aaron Sorkin.

Kate Quinn’s mom died last year, leaving Kate parentless and reeling. So when the unexpected shows up in her living room, Kate must confront another reality she never thought possible—or thought of at all. Kate does have a father. He’s a powerful politician. And he’s running for U.S. President. Suddenly, Kate’s moving in with a family she never knew she had, joining a campaign in support of a man she hardly knows, and falling for a rebellious boy who may not have the purest motives. This is Kate’s new life. But who is Kate? When what she truly believes flies in the face of the campaign’s talking points, she must decide. Does she turn to the family she barely knows, the boy she knows but doesn’t necessarily trust, or face a third, even scarier option?

Set against a backdrop of politics, family, and first love, this is a story of personal responsibility, complicated romance, and trying to discover who you are even as everyone tells you who you should be.

What book are you anticipating?

3 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Not my kind of read but I do hope you love it!

    Here's my Wow

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good book. I am going to have to look into it myself. Great choice!!
    Britt @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WOW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how interesting! The cover is pretty! Definitely reminds me of a Sarah Dessen cover! (: The story sounds super different with the political aspect! I'll have to add this to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs