Sunday, March 29, 2015

April Review-A-Thon | Link Up

I have fallen SO behind on writing book reviews lately, and I am determined to fix it as soon as I can. I have read a lot of my Netgalley books, but have yet to write the reviews for them, which is incredibly sad since I know that doing so will boost my Netgalley percentage. Because of this, I have decided to do a sort of Review-A-Thon in April.

So, what do I plan to do for the Review-A-Thon? Personally, I intend to post a book review each WEEKDAY of the month, which I know is a pretty hefty goal, but it is something that I really do want to accomplish. After counting, that means 22 days, which is 22 reviews. That sounds like a ton, but I know that I have that many to write, especially once I finish the books I intend to read in March and April.

What does this mean for you? Obviously I know that some people don't need to write this many reviews in a month. Maybe you do, though. Or maybe you just want to work on writing a few more reviews that you normally would, and doesn't April seem like the perfect time to do that? If you link up below, we can keep each other accountable and support/motivate one another throughout the month. No pressure, but I do intend to host a giveaway at the end of April for those who do link up and post at least a few reviews throughout the month of April!

So, what do you think? Join me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs