Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List


Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! As always, I am linking up over at The Broke and the Bookish, and this week we are talking all about our spring TBR lists. Honestly, it is a little hard to believe that it is already almost spring. Don't get me wrong, I am glad to be done with the winter weather around here, but it still seems like 2015 is already flying by. We are already down to 12 weeks in the school year, which is so crazy! Anyway, I had not given a lot of thought to my spring TBR until now, and I just picked some books that I really want to read in the very near future. Some of them do go along with the mood and weather of spring, though! Enough rambling, here are the Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR.



1. The Selection by Kiera Cass
2. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
3. A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas


 4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
5. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
6. Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes


 7. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
8. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
9. Love, Lucy by April Lindner


10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

What books are on your spring TBR?




8 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast this year is going by and thankfully my reading is moving at good speed as I plan my spring reads. I pretty much know what I want to read-the trick now is to pick them up and read them! Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this year is going way too fast. Work and school deadlines keep sneaking up on me.

    I haven’t read any of the books on your TBR, but I know someone who says that I’ll Meet You There is one of her favorite books ever. I hope you enjoy it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! A few books here that have made it onto my spring tbr list! I also need to add I'll Meet You There as I really really want to read it! Hope you make it through all these books!

    Also I agree that the year is flying by! Scary how quick it's going by! Excited for summer though!

    New follower!
    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy how quickly this year has been going by. Seems almost impossible to believe that it's almost spring. Then again, the birds are definitely telling me it's spring. Like the one that woke me up chirping right outside my window.

    I keep hearing such good things about The Selection that I'm started to get really interested in it. Course, I'm still not sure it's really 'my' type of book. I'm really looking forward to getting to read A Wicked Thing, even though I've been hearing severely mixed reviews on it. I'll be participating in Fairy Tale Fortnight next month, and that's one of the books I want to read.

    Hope you get to read all these books this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I still need to read A Wicked Thing too! Kiss of Deception was incredible though! Still gush over that just thinking about it!! And ooh Shatter Me! That was quite the trilogy! Hope you enjoy all these reads this spring!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The two Ive read on this list are Ill Meet You There and Since Youve Been Gone. Ill Meet You There was great, but I didnt like Since Youve Been Gone. I know a lot of people liked it though so maybe youll like it more than I did. Happy reading! <3 Bee @ Bee Reads Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Kiss of Deception and Since You've Been Gone were two of my favorite books in 2014. I hope you enjoy your reading this spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this TBR list! I finished reading Love, Lucy some time last week and decided it was a pretty good read. And all these books like bright and happy - perfect for the oncoming warm weather. Two here that I really want to read are Kiss of Deception as well as The Anatomy of a Misfit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs