Monday, March 16, 2015

It's Monday! What are you Reading? [2]


It's Monday! What are you Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a meme where we gather to share what we've read over the last week and our reading plans for this week. I am so very excited to bring you another It's Monday! post.

Last Week I Read: 

My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga (Own) - 5 Stars

What I Am Currently Reading:

Uncross the Stars by Janell Rhiannon

What I Hope to Read This Week:

Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau

5 comments:

  1. Loved My Heart and Other Black Holes! Across the Stars looks interesting and I really need to read The Testing books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read My heart and other black holes last month. It was okay, but it felt like there was a certain emotional disconnect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read the Testing series!! I've heard great things!! Looking forward to your review when you get to it!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, glad you loved My Heart and Other Black Holes! I've heard great things about it and I can't wait to read it myself. :) I'm really curious about The Testing as well, so I hope you enjoy Independent Study. :)

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs