Thursday, March 5, 2015

March TBR

I can't believe that February is already over and we are into a completely new month. Again, I meant to have my TBR post up much earlier, but time got away from me. I have agreed to be a cheer sponsor at my school next year, and it's tryout weeks which means we had workshops everyday after school. Add that to bad winter weather, and I have not had much time to do anything lately. Still, despite the bad weather and staying with my parents because they live in the same town as my school, I did want to try to get my TBR post up today. I would also like to be better about actually reading the books on my TBR this month. But we shall see!

 In February I read 6 of the 12 books that I put in my TBR post, which is pretty good I suppose since I failed so miserably at it in January. Reading half the books seems to be pretty good odds, especially since 6 of the 9 books I read in the month came from my TBR list. Progress! I do plan to get a lot of reading done this month with Spring Break being next week, and hopefully I accomplish that.

Now, when talking about my TBR, I mostly just have some books that I really want to read this month, but I also have a lot of newer releases that focus on suicide, so I thought that I might put them all together and try to read them in the same month (this could end up being a very good or very bad idea). Of course, I plan to read other books in between. And by that, I mean happier books or books of a genre outside of contemporary. I also need to focus on some of my challenges a bit more. Anyway, enough talking! Here is my March TBR.


1. I Was Here by Gayle Forman  | 2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
2. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand | 2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
3. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven | 2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
 

 4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins | 2015 TBR Challenge
5. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga | 2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
6. When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez | 2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
 

 7. Uncross the Stars by Janell Rhiannon | For Review
8. Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau | Finish That Series Challenge
9. Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau | Finish That Series Challenge
 

 10. Bunheads by Sophie Flack | A-Z Challenge
11. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick | A-Z Challenge
12. Unlovely by Celeste Conway | For Review
 
What do you plan to read in March?
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading All the Bright Places and really loving it! I'm really hoping to get my hands on The Testing Series and My Heart and Other Black Holes.
    That's a lot of books for the month for me, good luck with accomplishing your list and hope you'll enjoy all of them :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly wouldn't be able to do a Suicide Reading Month! I used to read a lot of these true story books but it ended up depressing me too much and I had to stop. Ooh, I notice a couple of Testing novels on your list! I loved The Testing and I'm looking forward vto reading books 2 and 3 as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs