In February I read 6 of the 12 books that I put in my TBR post, which is pretty good I suppose since I failed so miserably at it in January. Reading half the books seems to be pretty good odds, especially since 6 of the 9 books I read in the month came from my TBR list. Progress! I do plan to get a lot of reading done this month with Spring Break being next week, and hopefully I accomplish that.
Now, when talking about my TBR, I mostly just have some books that I really want to read this month, but I also have a lot of newer releases that focus on suicide, so I thought that I might put them all together and try to read them in the same month (this could end up being a very good or very bad idea). Of course, I plan to read other books in between. And by that, I mean happier books or books of a genre outside of contemporary. I also need to focus on some of my challenges a bit more. Anyway, enough talking! Here is my March TBR.
1. I Was Here by Gayle Forman | 2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
2. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand | 2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
3. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven | 2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins | 2015 TBR Challenge
5. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga | 2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
6. When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez | 2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
7. Uncross the Stars by Janell Rhiannon | For Review
8. Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau | Finish That Series Challenge
9. Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau | Finish That Series Challenge
10. Bunheads by Sophie Flack | A-Z Challenge
11. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick | A-Z Challenge
12. Unlovely by Celeste Conway | For Review
What do you plan to read in March?