Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To


Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! As always, I am linking up over at The Broke and the Bookish, and this week we are talking all about 2014 releases that I meant to read but did not get to. There are probably tons and tons of books that I could put on this list, but I am going to stick to the ones that I really hope to get to in the near future (some of which I already own, but have not read yet. Shame on me!).


1. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
2. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
3. Trouble by Non Pratt


4. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
5. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
6. Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez


7. Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne
8. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
9. Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes


10. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern

Which 2014 releases do you still need to read?

5 comments:

  1. Side Effects May Vary and A Thousand Pieces of You are both on my TBR list as well. I hope you find time for all of these books this year!!

    Here is my TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-2014-releases-i-meant.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murder complex is on my list as well! That's gonna be up Thursday:P Awesome list so many books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I LOVED A Thousand Pieces of You and Kiss of Deception! Easily among my faves for 2014! Hope you get to read all these this year and love them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read THE PRISONER OF NIGHT AND FOG this year. It's good -- intense and a little different from other YA WWII books. Like you, I'm hoping to get to KISS KILL VANISH and SIDE EFFECTS MAY VARY sometime soon. Good luck to us both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really in a quandary about Midnight Thief. Part of me really wants to read it, part of me wants to stay far away from it and I really don't know what to do. I've got the prequel novella, Poison Dance, downloaded to my computer so I should read it and then decide. Maybe. Anyway, when you do get to read these books, I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs