Friday, January 2, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday [9]


It's the first Feature and Follow Friday of 2015, which is pretty exciting! It's still a bit hard to believe that we are already into a new year, but it is very exciting, too! I have decided to post F&FF every other Friday, just to mix it up a bit, as I planned out the schedule for my blog. It is a wonderful way to meet other awesome bloggers, after all! Want more information about how the whole thing works? Check out the information HERE at Parajunkee.

This Week's Question: 
What was your favorite book of 2014 - or books if you can't name just one? 

I think that it would be pretty impossible to name just one since I read so many amazing books last year. I ended up reading 129 total, so it would be pretty difficult to narrow it down to one. I did share my top eleven in this post, but I will share my top three here again as well! :]

3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
2. Positive by Paige Rawl with Ali Benjamin 
1. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell 

What was your favorite book(s) of 2014?




15 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these, but The Book Thief is on my list. I did see the movie this year and it was pretty interesting. Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that the movie was a really good adaptation to the book! It took me a long time to read the book after having it on my shelf, but after reading it I wish I had done so much sooner. It's something a lot different than most books since death is the narrator, I thought that it was amazing!

      Thanks for stopping by! Love your blog, and have been following for awhile as well! :]

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these but I got The Book Thief for Christmas so I'm hoping to check it out soon, especially because everyone raves about it.
    Happy FF! New GFC follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely check out The Book Thief, it was amazing! :] Happy New Year, and thanks for stopping by and following! :]

      Delete
  3. I loved the book thief as well! So lovely!
    Happy New Year!
    My FF

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a wonderful book! Thanks for stopping by, and Happy New Year to you as well! :]

      Delete
  4. I've seen The Book Thief on several FFF posts. It's sitting on my shelf right now; I can't wait to read it!

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick it up very soon, it's amazing!

      Thanks for stopping by! :]

      Delete
  5. OOoh nice! Those are new to me ones!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More to add to your TBR! :]

      Thanks for stopping by Jessica! :]

      Delete
  6. Heard a lot of good things about Book Thief but I haven't heard of the other too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Book Thief is such an amazing book! One of my all time favourites. Have you watched the movie? It's just as good in my opinion, despite leaving some bits out they did a great job. Thanks for stopping by! Old follower on BL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved Book Thief. Even the movie! Old follower
    Jessi, The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of these titles, but I'll definitely check them out! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    New Bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to read Dear Killer and The Book Thief for so long! I need to get my hands on them now.

    Thanks for stopping by :) I followed you back on BL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs