Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Favorite Booktubers: Part One (@sashaalsberg, @bethjune327, @bookables1, @jamie_leigh18, @peruseproject)


As I sat down at the end of 2014 and tried to decide my blog schedule for 2015, I also began making a list of some topics that I want to talk about on the blog this year as well. I have not done nearly as many discussion type posts as I would like to, so I do plan to change that this year. One of the first topics I wrote down was to talk about Booktube (YouTube videos that talk about books). I started watching Booktube channels a few months ago, and have definitely found some favorites. There are some Booktubers whose videos I will watch no matter what they talk about, so I am excited to share some of those people with you today. Check them out, especially if you haven't really looked into Booktube much before. I think that you will find them very entertaining!

1. Sasha @ abookutopia 



Sasha is so fun to watch, and she does a different array of videos, which I think is great! She has done some things with the team from Epic Reads, films some fun book hauls and tags, and even has a video (the one above) telling her viewers all about how to got to be an extra in the Divergent film!

2. Beth @ bethjune327



I just love Beth's sense of humor and personality, and I feel like we have a lot in common just from watching her videos. I really, really loved watching all of her Vlogmas videos in December, but I watch every single video that she posts. She has incredible book collection as well, one that I am definitely very jealous of!

3.  Heather @ Bookables



Heather is another one that I have been watching for months now as I find her to be incredibly relate able. She talks about things other than books (like her beautiful new baby), and I find that I enjoy that a lot as well. We have pretty similar taste in books, which is why I really love watching what she has to say about books.

4. Jamie (and Jeff) @ Ermahgerd Berks



I just LOVE to watch Jamie and Jeff do their videos. They have pretty different taste in books, so it can be very fun to watch them do wrap ups and hauls together. They also complete a lot of tags and challenges together, which always leads to a lot of humor. Jamie also has a beauty channel you can check out if you're into that as well.

5. Regan @ PeruseProject



Regan is from Texas just like me, and that is only one of the reasons why I love her channel. I don't read a lot of adult books, but she talks about some great ones that I'm definitely interested in trying out now. She also shares some of her clothing hauls and other discussions occasionally as well, and I do enjoy those, too.

There we have it, part one of my favorite booktubers! I have several more to share with you, so be on the lookout for those next week some time! :]

2 comments:

  1. Booktube! I love it.

    Beth and Regan are some of my favorites also :D As well as Megan Olivier and Sarah Churchill. I'm thinking of doing a similar post myself. Booktube is such a great way to discover new books :)

    Cucie @ Cucie reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched a Booktube blogger - I just cannot seem to get into Youtube - probably because I would never want to host my own show lol!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs