Friday, January 23, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday [11]


Welcome to another week of Feature and Follow Friday! I have decided to post F&FF every other Friday, just to mix it up a bit, as I planned out the schedule for my blog. It is a wonderful way to meet other awesome bloggers, after all! Want more information about how the whole thing works? Check out the information HERE at Parajunkee.

This Week's Question: 
Do you post your reviews anywhere besides your blog? Where else do you post reviews?

I really need to get better about keeping up with this sort of thing. I really like to cross-post all of my reviews from my blog onto Goodreads and Amazon as well, but I can be really bad about doing so. Usually I make myself sit down on the weekend and take care of several of them at a time in order to get caught back up with them again.


7 comments:

  1. Yeah I can get bad at it as well. I just started reminding myself to post on Amazon. It just gets a little tiring to have to sign in and out of every account and post a review. Then with Amazon I'll sign in on the page with the book I want to review, but after I sign in, it takes me to the recommendation page and then I have to research for the book! Soo very annoying!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get pretty bad about cross-posting my reviews, but so far I've been doing pretty good with the system that I've come up with. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, I absolutely love your blog layout! It's adorable! I never really post anywhere else besides my blog, almost purely out of laziness. In the next few months, I'm going to try and make an effort to be more motivated! Have a great weekend! New bloglovin' follower!
    Sarah
    Even If It's Not Real

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do some cross-posting. It goes on my blog first, then NetGalley if needed. When I remember Goodreads too. Sometimes it's just finding the time to do it all.

    New Bloglovin' follower

    My FF: http://www.keeperbookshelf.com/feature-follow-friday-2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodreads is a great way to keep track of everything you read. It's also the other place where I post aside from my blog.

    New follower on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cross-posting can be a bit tedious. Haha! I post mainly on my blog and then put shorter versions of review on other places. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually cross post everything to Goodreads, but I'm really bad with Amazon. ):

    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin'!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs