Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [35]


I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!



THIS WEEK:

This is the post I have been telling you all to look forward to for a couple of weeks now. My Book Outlet Boxing Day order finally arrived! I was so excited when I got home on Thursday to see it waiting for me, and I could not wait to break into it and see the books in person. Honestly, it had been so long since I made the order that I could not remember exactly what I ordered. This post will be pretty long, as there were about 22 books in the order plus some I picked up outside of this haul, so I probably will not share all of the synopsis for this one.

Book Outlet Haul:


 1. Unwholly (Unwind #2) by Neal Shusterman
2. Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
3. Delirium Stories (Hana, Annabel, & Raven) by Lauren Oliver


 4. Crank (Crank #1) by Ellen Hopkins
5. The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
6. Just For Now (Sea Breeze #4) by Abbi Glines


 7. City of Glass (Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare
8. City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
9. The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle


 10. City of a Thousand Dolls (Bhinian Empire #1) by Miriam Forster
11. Elusion (Elusion #1) by Claudia Gabel & Cheryl Klam
12. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch


13. Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
14. Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
15. No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale


 16. Blonde Ops by Charlotte Bennardo & Natalie Zaman
17. Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends #1) by Kelley Armstrong
18. Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler


 19. Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern
20. Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine
21. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge #1) by Katie Finn


22. Trouble by Non Pratt

Other Purchased Books: 


All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Some Boys by Patty Blount


The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake

For Review: 


 One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin via Netgalley
Who is Mackie Spence? by Lin Kaymer via Merit Press

So many books, oops! Ha. What books did you add to your shelves this week?
 

 






4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so many amazing books that I want to read right now! Awesome haul!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for getting the boxing day books, I finally got mine in this week too!

    Oh, I loved Some Boys, it was such an emotional read. I have All the Bright Places just haven't gotten to it yet, hopefully soon cause I've heard great things.

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! I loved Sea of Shadows and Siege and Storm! Hope you enjoy all your awesome new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books are all so new to me! I'm gonna add this to my to be read list for sure! :)
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs