Friday, January 9, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday [10]


Welcome to another week of Feature and Follow Friday! I have decided to post F&FF every other Friday, just to mix it up a bit, as I planned out the schedule for my blog. It is a wonderful way to meet other awesome bloggers, after all! Want more information about how the whole thing works? Check out the information HERE at Parajunkee.

This Week's Question: 
Do you have any fun collections (other than books)?

I guess I do collect a couple of different things, though I never give as much thought to them as I do to my book collection.

1. Shot Glasses - my husband and I have been collecting shot glasses for a few years now. Every time we travel somewhere, or our family travels somewhere, we make sure to purchase a shot glass. We bought a nice, wood shot glass display last year that is on the dining room wall and holds them all nicely. It's a nice addition to the room.

2. Stuffed Giraffes - giraffes are my favorite animal, and they have been for quite some time. There was a point where anytime my husband or parents saw a new giraffe I didn't have, they picked it up for me. I probably have nearly 50 stuffed giraffes now, and eventually we will utilize them in a nursery once we start having children.

3. Nail Polish - over the past few months I have really gotten into nail polish again. At first, I decided to get into it again as a way to break my habit of biting my nails. Not only did that work, but I got addicted as well. Now I paint my nails once a week and love collecting different brands and colors or polishes.

What things do you collect? 


6 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I find myself still a lover/appreciator? of stuffed animals! They're just so darn cute. Not sure when I will take on my role as an "adult". 27 and I still feel like a kid these days! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, nail polish! You could say that I am a huge hoarder on that front for sure, because I have enough to totally open up my own salon and I just keep buying and buying and buying...of course, while it's on sale that is. lol. And stuffed animals, I used to have this huge gigantic collection of them from when I was a kid, but it's been pretty much culled back and now I mostly collect panda's and owls. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to collect stuffed animals, but one year my mom threw them all away and I was devastated. I'm still a little bitter, if I'm being honest lol! I don't collect much anymore, but shot glasses are a cool idea!

    Old follower :)
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shot glasses sound great. I've got about 8 or 9 including a gorgeous set of Buffy ones. They're the kind of thing I'd love to collect from various places I've travelled.

    New GFC follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've collected a few shot glasses from places I've been, but I mostly buy any kind that have funny quotes, Marilyn Monroe (because I absolutely love her lol), and characters such as super heros . . . preferably spiderman lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH!! Giraffes!! Definitely one of my favourite animals! I think it's adorable that you would like to use them for a nursery in the future - it's lovely!

    New GFC follower
    My ff: http://www.tyrasbookshelf.blogspot.it/2015/01/feature-follow.html
    Thanks, Tyra :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs