Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [4]

I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?


  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Books I purchased/received this week: 

Purchased: I managed to find an awesome lot of books on Ebay last week, and I could not have been more excited. It was a lot of 17 YA books, and I got them all for $11.13, including shipping. You can't beat that! Here are the books that were included: 

1. Abandon-Meg Cabot
2. Lies Beneath-Anne Greenwood Brown
3. Once in a Full Moon-Ellen Schreiber
4. Moonlight-Rachel Hawthorne
5. The Van Alen Legacy-Melissa De La Cruz
6. Witch & Wizard-James Patterson
7. Falling Under-Gwen Hayes
8. Evermore-Alyson Noel
9. Boys That Bite-Mari Macusi
10. Fallen-Lauren Kate
11. Glimmerglass-Jenna Black
12. Forgive My Fins-Tera Lynn Childs
13. Graceling-Kristin Cashore
14. Wings-Aprilynne Pike
15. The Faerie Path-Frewin Jones
16. Need-Carrie Jones
17. Wildefire-Karsten Knight

E-Books Purchased: 

Honestly, I bought quite a few e-books this week. Probably a few more than I should have, but there were so many good deals. I'm a bit too tired at the moment to go through them all, especially since I got quite a few for free, but maybe I will share them later in the week.

For Review: 

From NetGalley:
Catch a Falling Star - Kim Culbertson
The Break-Up Artist - Philip Siegel 

What did you add to your shelves this week?


1 comment:

  1. Wow great haul, you got a lot of great books and for really cheap too! I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs