How to Participate?
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
Books I purchased/received this week:
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Purchased: I managed to find an awesome lot of books on Ebay last week, and I could not have been more excited. It was a lot of 17 YA books, and I got them all for $11.13, including shipping. You can't beat that! Here are the books that were included:
1. Abandon-Meg Cabot
2. Lies Beneath-Anne Greenwood Brown
3. Once in a Full Moon-Ellen Schreiber
4. Moonlight-Rachel Hawthorne
5. The Van Alen Legacy-Melissa De La Cruz
6. Witch & Wizard-James Patterson
7. Falling Under-Gwen Hayes
8. Evermore-Alyson Noel
9. Boys That Bite-Mari Macusi
10. Fallen-Lauren Kate
11. Glimmerglass-Jenna Black
12. Forgive My Fins-Tera Lynn Childs
13. Graceling-Kristin Cashore
14. Wings-Aprilynne Pike
15. The Faerie Path-Frewin Jones
16. Need-Carrie Jones
17. Wildefire-Karsten Knight
Honestly, I bought quite a few e-books this week. Probably a few more than I should have, but there were so many good deals. I'm a bit too tired at the moment to go through them all, especially since I got quite a few for free, but maybe I will share them later in the week.
Catch a Falling Star - Kim Culbertson
The Break-Up Artist - Philip Siegel
What did you add to your shelves this week?