Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [1]

I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate? 
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Books I purchased/received this week: 

On Monday, I had to go to a staff development for school (which was a bit of a break, as there were no students!). At the end of our English/Reading meeting, we were told there were a lot of books at the back of the room. They were given to the school district from the publishers, but they felt like they were not appropriate to have them in the school libraries; therefore, we were free to take any that we wanted. 

Here are the ones I picked up:
Enchanted - Alethea Kontis
After the Snow - S.D. Crockett
Shifting - Bethany Wiggins
The Nightmare Garden - Caitlin Kittredge
Speed of Light - Amber Kizer
Grave Mercy - Robin Lafevers

Library Books: 
The Testing - Joelle Charbonneau
Independent Study - Joelle Charbonneau
For Darkness Shows the Stars - Diana Peterfreund

E-Books:
First Impression - Pauline Creeden (via NetGalley)
The Secret Diamond Sisters - Michelle Madow (via NetGalley)
Before They Find Us - Michelle Hansen (via NetGalley)
The Harder I Fall - Jessica Gibson (Gifted from Mark my Words Book Publicity)
Here - Ella James
Everblue - Brenda Pandos
Promises - Amber Garr

Wow! Quite the haul this week, but I have been reading like crazy, so I guess that is for the best. Excited to get into these books! What did you add to your shelves this week?


6 comments:

  1. You have lots of books to read! Great great haul. I have heard mixed reviews about The Secret Diamond Sisters, hope you enjoy that one.
    Here is My StS
    Daisel @ Owl Alwats Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is an insane amount of books, but I am very excited about all of them! I just have to decide which one to start with! Thanks for stopping by :]

      Delete
  2. New follower via bloglovin. I like some of your book titles. Its always fun to get new books. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week, I hope you enjoy them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs