Sunday, March 2, 2014

Random Reads - March


Hosted by: imlovingbooks.com
 
Random Reads is a monthly meme in which a book from your TBR shelf is randomly selected to be read that month.

Here are the rules from the host site:

In short, Random Reads is a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read within the month. Feel free to do more than one per month, but since a lot of people have a lot of books to read each month, only one is “required” for the meme. I’m on Goodreads so I’m using a combination of the sorting feature and Random.org to pick the book I’m going to read.

Want to join in on Random Reads?

It’s easy…
  1. If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
  2. Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf. Or you can enter a smaller number as the Max in order to always pick books that have been on your TBR shelf for longer.
  3. Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
  4. Link up to your Random Reads post (below). If you choose more than one book per month, be sure to put a number by your name in the list so it doesn’t look like a duplicate.
  5. Read and be merry. :)
If you’re not on Goodreads just pick a random book from your list in whatever way you want to do it. You can use the method I used above or even just close your eyes and point randomly at a book on your bookshelf if you want (spin the bottle style).

My Random Reads for March: The Selection by Kiera Cass

 I have been wanting to start this series for awhile now, so I have one more reason to finally pick up the book and read it. Good thing that it landed on the first one in the series, too. That could have been very frustrating!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this series!!!!! I hope you do too :)
    My RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started doing Random Reads myself! I've yet to read the Selection but so many people love it! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started as well, I really like the idea of it! Thank you! :]

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs