Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [3]

I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Books I purchased/received this week: 

Purchased: 

Panic - Lauren Oliver (Hardcover)
Landry Park - Bethany Hagen
The Impossible Knife of Memory - Laurie Halse Anderson (Hardcover - signed)

Library Books:
Life After Theft - Aprilynne Pike
Smart Girls Get What They Want - Sarah Strohmeyer
Parallel - Lauren Miller
The Book of Broken Hearts - Sarah Ockler
Delirium - Lauren Oliver


E-Books:
Broken Worlds - Anitha Robinson (NetGalley)
Dangerous Dream - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (NetGalley)
John Dreamer - Elise Celine (NetGalley)
Catch a Falling Star - Kim Culbertson

I don't usually buy hardcover books because of the price, but I could not help myself this month. I was thrilled to find some new releases at Half Price Books for less than they were when I looked at Barnes and Noble earlier the same day. On top of that, one of them is signed, which is just even more awesome! What did you add to your shelves this week?


20 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I hope you enjoy them all.

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading Panic, I've heard some really good things about it!

    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard really good things about it, too, I'm really looking forward to reading it! (hopefully it will be soon, but I have so many books out at the library right now!)

      Delete
  4. I love signed books and so want to read The Impossible Knife of Memory. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually the first signed book I have, so it is pretty exciting! I love Laurie Halse Anderson too, so I'm sure it will be great!

      Delete
  5. Landry Park has gotten some mixed reviews. Curious to see what you think of it. Enjoy your new books.

    Grace@ books of love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has gotten a lot of mixed reviews, but I'm definitely interested in giving it a shot! I will post a review once I've read it :]

      Delete
  6. Panic was good, but I didn't enjoy it as much as some. I did like The Impossible Knife. Hope you all your books. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by as well! Hopefully I will like them all. I don't usually buy hardcover books unless I know I love them, so we will see how this risk goes for me!

      Delete
  7. Nice haul. I really want to get my hands on Landry Park, it looks really great. I hope you enjoy all your books and thanks for stopping by my haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am hoping that it turns out as good as I am expecting!

      Delete
  8. Great haul! I was not a fan of Landry Park but I hope you enjoy your books!

    Check out OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved The Impossible Knife of Memory!! It was so emotional and freaky and funny all at once. Buuut, I wasn't' such a fan of Panic, unfortunately. My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to reading that one! We will see what I think about Panic! :]

      Delete
  10. I have been seeing Panic so frequently that it is getting harder and harder to resist buying a copy for myself. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Come see my hauls at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Panic is on my TBR list. Hope you like it and these other 2. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs