Sunday, August 3, 2014

July Wrap-Up

Happy August folks! I honestly cannot believe that July has already come and gone; it seems like it flew by! I guess that's how summer tends to be, though. With August here, that means soon enough I will be back to work. This is actually my last week of freedom before my new teacher orientation and things begin, so I am going to try to enjoy it as much as possible!

Honestly, July was not the best reading month for me. There were several days when I simply did not feel like reading. Because of this, I mostly stuck to reading e-books that I had for review and things like that. I do hope that my reading will pick up again, but it will be interesting to see how things go once I'm back to work.

Alright, enough rambling, here are the books that I read in July, and the ratings that I gave them:

Number of Books Read: 13


Prom Impossible by Laura Pauling - * * * 
Broken Worlds by Anitha Robinson - * * * 
Four by Veronica Roth - * * * * *


 Carrier by Anne Tibbets - * * * * *
Dangerous Dream by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - * * * 
Twilight: The Graphic Novel Vol. 1 by Stephenie Meyer - * * *


 Twilight: The Graphic Novel Vol. 2 by Stephenie Meyer - * * * *
New Moon: The Graphic Novel Vol. 1 by Stephenie Meyer - * * *
The Maze Runner by James Dashner - * * * *


 The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel - * * *
Imitation by Heather Hildenbrand - * * * * *
Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican - * * *


Every Ugly Word by Aimee L. Salter - * * * *

I read a lot of great books this month, but I am still disappointed that I did not get to more of the ones I really hoped to read. I am looking forward to a good reading month in August, though!




2 comments:

  1. Great reading! I am so excited to see the Maze Runner movie!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. July wasn't my best reading month either. Somehow it became very busy. Glad to see you enjoyed Four, I'm very curious about that one

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs