Saturday, August 16, 2014

Goodbye Summer.


If you follow me on Instagram, then you probably already know that I started back to work this week. As I am teacher in a new district, I had to attend their new teacher orientation, which was Monday through Thursday, and then I had my first day of Staff Development on my campus Friday. The week was pretty long and a lot of old and new information was thrown at me. Ultimately, I can't believe that my summer break is over already.

So, why am I rambling on about this? I just wanted to share that things might slow down here a little at first while I adjust to my new job. I will not be gone completely, and I will still try to update every day, but it might not happen. If I have signed up for a blitz or tour, it will definitely be posted. I will also keep up with my memes Cover Concepts and Blogger Spotlight. Reviews might be a bit slower as I am sure my actual reading will slow down as well, but I will still be here, no worries!

Anyway, enough rambling. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I did not have a Stacking the Shelves because I actually haven't bought any books in August yet (WHAT? Crazy, I know!). However, I do plan to post my review of The Maze Runner, so look out for that tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs