Friday, August 8, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday [7]


It's Feature and Follow Friday time! I decided to join in again this week, and it is probably something that I will try to keep doing! I love meeting other book bloggers, and it seems like a wonderful way to do just that! Want more information on how the whole thing works? Check out the information HERE at Parajunkee.

This Week's Question:
Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!

Social networking is so big these days, especially when it comes to blogging. While I do love using social media to help promote my blog and books I read, my favorite social media is just used for personal reasons, because I really enjoy it. My favorite social network would definitely be Instagram. I love sharing my pictures and looking at pictures from other people, especially other teachers, readers, bloggers.

You can find me on Instagram at: tyork0923 
Feel free to follow and I'll follow you back! :]




5 comments:

  1. My fave is Bloglovin’! I’m a new follower of you! Please follow me back. :)
    http://www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new Instagram follower and existing blog follower. Have a great weekend!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing that a lot! I don't take many pictures, and if I do, I usually tweet them!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower. Here's my F&F! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I am not on Instagram but now, after hearing so much abt it will definitely make an account there..:)
    New GFC follower

    Here's my FF
    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs