I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.
How to Participate?
This week I actually stayed out of bookstores for the whole week (which is a pretty big deal for me) because I have been running to one thing or another pretty much since Monday. It was a very busy week! However, I did make a purchase off of Ebay last week, and the box came in this week.
1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
2. Beautiful by Amy Reed
3. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
4. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (My brother borrowed my copy a few years ago, so I just got myself a new copy)
5. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
6. The Big Crunch by Pete Hautman
7. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
8. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
9. Cold Light by Jenn Ashworth
10. Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
For Review: These two books came in the mail for me to review. Thank you Merit Press!
1. Jex Malone by C.L. Gaber & V.C. Stanley
2. Wanted: Dead or In Love by Kym Brunner
My week: So, this week was a little crazy for me. Even though I have a new job, I had already told my old school I would attend the cheer camp as a coach, so I had to do that Mon-Wed from 8-5. It made for some very long days. Thursday morning I was woken up early to be told my brother and his wife were in the hospital getting ready to have their baby. We were at the hospital all day waiting for my niece to be born, and then to be able to hold her. Yesterday, my husband's extended family came to our house for lunch and then we went back to the hospital so my husband could meet our niece. Tonight we have more family stuff, so I am really looking forward to tomorrow when we can just relax a bit!
Here is a picture of me holding my niece to start off your weekend! :]