1. Endless by Amanda Gray - Both this book and the author are underrated in my opinion. Based on Goodreads, this book only has 396 ratings. I absolutely loved this book, and I thought that Gray's writing was wonderful. I am surprised that this book did not pick up more attention.
2. Me Since You by Laura Wiess - While the author has a decent amount of ratings on Goodreads, the book has less than 800. This was one of the first books I was approved for on Netgalley, and I absolutely loved it when I read it. As it was on Netgalley, I'm surprised that it has not been talked about more.
3. The Six Days by Anna Carolyn McCormally - This book only has 26 ratings on Goodreads. 26!! How is this even possible? It makes me so sad. I read this book for a blog tour several months back, and it was one of my favorites of the year so far. The writing was great, and I had to know what happened next. I think that everyone should read this.
4. Crystal Magic by Madeline Freeman - Another one that I simply cannot believe only has 19 ratings. I read this book for the author and provided my review on Goodreads and Amazon. She was even nice enough to send a signed paperback of the book just because I reviewed it for her! She's awesome, and so was this book. I do hope the series continues.
5. Transformed by E.V. Fairfall - I'll be honest on this one, I might be a bit biased, but I think that this author is incredible! She and I have spoken back and forth through messages on Goodreads, and she is such an amazing, friendly, dedicated person. I loved this book, and I cannot wait to read whatever she publishes in the future. Everyone should read this book!
6. Creators by Tiffany Truitt - In fact, I would strongly suggest the whole The Lost Souls series, I just picked the last book in the series because it was the last one I read (obviously). I was so impressed by this dystopian series, and I cannot believe that it has less than 200 ratings. Truitt's writing is superb. Pick them up!
7. Orenda by Ruth Silver - This is another underrated author that I adore. Ruth Silver has to be one of the kindest authors I have spoken to. I follow her on Facebook, and read just about everything she posts. I purchased several of her books at amazing prices and she sent a ton of swag along with them. I need to get to her other books, but I really loved this one.
8. Streetlights Like Fireworks by David Pandolfe - I had never heard of this author either before I read the book. I was sent an email asking if I wanted to be a part of the blog tour, and I was instantly intrigued by the synopsis. The book ended up being even better than I had expected. Also, male lead? Awesome!
9. The Screaming Divas by Suzanne Kamata - Another book that I read for a blog tour and completely fell in love with. It was about a group of girls bonding together against the things they are dealing with in life. The publisher was awesome and sent a hardcover copy after my review, as well as added me to their review list (it seems - look out for those reviews coming very soon!).
10. Blackout by Madeleine Henry - Another dystopian book that I fell completely in love with. I saw that Henry was asking if anyone wanted to review her book on Twitter, I happened to see the tweet and was very interested. The book was incredible, and I am very glad that I asked her if I could read it.
There we have it. These are some amazing underrated books, and some even more amazing underrated authors. You should definitely check them all out!