How to Participate?
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
It is crazy to believe that this is already my eleventh Stacking the Shelves post. When I first decided to start this blog (after a lot of nerves and hesitation) I was not sure if things would go well for me and the blog. I am thrilled with everything, and have so enjoyed meeting so many other great bloggers. Along with that, I have just discovered booktube, and spent most of my morning watching videos. I'm thrilled to have this little corner of the internet, and thank you for joining along! :]
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Here is my haul for this week. As some of you probably know, Half Price Books started a sale on Thursday where they have an extra 20% off everything through Monday, and I could not help but take a trip (or two). Here is what I purchased on my trips:
The Elite by Kiera Cass (I already own The Selection and The One)
The Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen (they didn't have book one)
Tease by Amanda Maciel
Champion by Marie Lu (I already own Legend and Prodigy)
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
(Not Pictured: I also bought the first book in the Game of Thrones series for my husband)
She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick
The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab
A Death-Struck Year by Makiia Lucier
You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle
The Ring & the Crown by Melissa De La Cruz
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
Sekret by Lindsay Smith
What did you add to your shelves this week?