How to Participate?
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Wow, it's been about three weeks now since I have done one of these posts, and I'm not sure why I fell behind so badly with these. All three weeks I am sure that I picked up some books, but since I cannot remember completely I am just going to share a haul I received last week from a sale at Book Outlet and a lot I bought from Ebay.
Book Outlet Haul: This was my first purchase from Book Outlet. A few other bloggers had told me that they bought books there because of the prices, but I had yet to. Then I received an email about their spring cleaning sale and spent way too long going through all the YA books to see if I wanted anything - I ended up with some great books for even better prices.
Hooked by Catherine Greenman
Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
Bad Apple by Laura Ruby
Altered by Gennifer Albin
Thumped by Megan McCafferty
Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Ebay YA Book Lot: I have found that there can be some really great book deals on Ebay. Sure, sometimes the lots can be ridiculously priced and I would never buy them because I can get them for less elsewhere, but sometimes I get a really good deal. Here were the books instead the lot this time:
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki
Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
Burn Mark by Laura Powell
What did you add to your shelves this week?