Monday, December 22, 2014

Cover Concepts | December 21 - 27

Happy Monday! Welcome to the feature Cover Concepts on my blog. Every Monday I am going to create a post with all of the young adult book covers that are releasing within the week. I will then tell you all what I think about the covers; If I love them, or if I think that they could be better. At the end of the post, I will give you all a chance to vote on your favorite cover of the week. As I pick a lot of my reads based on their covers, this seemed like the perfect feature for me to begin on the blog. Feel free to leave comments with your opinions of the covers as well, and we can discuss them! :]

1. Transcendent by Lesley Livingston - December 23
Starling #3
 Thoughts: It seriously looks like the shirt is painted onto the model, so that is really strange. Her face makes her look completely unimpressed and unfriendly too, so I'm not sure if that's good or bad. The colors do not seem to go together at all, either. The background is bright and beautiful, and she looks so out of place. The cover does match the other two in the series though, so there is that.

Unfortunately, this is the only book listed for this week on the list I use. :/ I am sure that things will pick up as the new year begins! What do you guys think of this cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs