Saturday, February 7, 2015
In January I read 2 of the 12 books that I put in my TBR post, which really is not very good odds at all. I wanted to do so much better than that, but I was still in a bit of a serious reading slump, so I did not read as much as I had hoped to in general. However, I seem to finally be out of that slump (hopefully it will stay that way for awhile), and I'm already on my fourth book of February. Woohoo! This month I hope to stick to my TBR a bit better, so here is what I hope to read this month!
1. 21 Proms by MANY authors | Read - Review coming soon
2. Eleven Weeks by Lauren K. McKellar | Read - Blog tour/review
3. The Last Order by Angela M Caldwell | Read - Blog tour/review
4. Some Boys by Patty Blount | Currently Reading
5. The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark | Recent Release
6. There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake | Monthly Keyword Challenge - "Lies"
7. Love, Lucy by April Lindner | Recent Release
8. Cress by Marissa Meyer | Finish That Series Challenge
9. Fairest by Marissa Meyer | Finish That Series Challenge
10. How (Not) To Fall in Love by Lisa Brown Roberts | For Blog Tour
11. One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin | Netgalley
12. How to Unbreakup by Rebekah L. Purdy | For Blog Tour
There we have it, the books that I really hope to read in February. I will be very pleased if I can get through all of them, and it really is my goal to do so. So far I am pretty much on track, so I hope that I can continue that. I am aiming to read at least ten books this month to make up for the small number of seven that I read last month.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a VERY EXCITING POST! (It will include a great giveaway as well...something about my One Year Blogoversary! hint hint.)