It's Top Ten Tuesday time! I'm linking up over at The Broke and The Bookish. I cannot believe that we are already to the week of Christmas, that seems so impossible! Of course, it makes sense that this week we would discuss the books that we hope to receive for Christmas. I did send a couple of pretty long lists of books to several different family members, so I will share some of the books that were on those lists! Here are the Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me This Year.
1. Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne
2. Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
3. The Jewel by Amy Ewing
4. Starry Night by Isabel Gillies
5. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
6. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
7. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
8. Trouble by Non Pratt
9. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
10. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
What books are you hoping to get from Santa?