Saturday, May 24, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [11]

I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.

How to Participate?


  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
 It is crazy to believe that this is already my eleventh Stacking the Shelves post. When I first decided to start this blog (after a lot of nerves and hesitation) I was not sure if things would go well for me and the blog. I am thrilled with everything, and have so enjoyed meeting so many other great bloggers. Along with that, I have just discovered booktube, and spent most of my morning watching videos. I'm thrilled to have this little corner of the internet, and thank you for joining along! :]

Here is my haul for this week. As some of you probably know, Half Price Books started a sale on Thursday where they have an extra 20% off everything through Monday, and I could not help but take a trip (or two). Here is what I purchased on my trips: 


The Elite by Kiera Cass (I already own The Selection and The One)
The Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen (they didn't have book one)
Tease by Amanda Maciel
Champion by Marie Lu (I already own Legend and Prodigy)
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
(Not Pictured: I also bought the first book in the Game of Thrones series for my husband) 


Library Haul: 


Part One: 
She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick
The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab
A Death-Struck Year by Makiia Lucier
You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle
The Ring & the Crown by Melissa De La Cruz


Part Two: 
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
Sekret by Lindsay Smith

What did you add to your shelves this week?






4 comments:

  1. OOoh nice haul! I saw that we had a Half Price Books open near us. Sadly I did not have time to check it out! Maybe next weekend!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try to check it out soon! They have some really good deals these days, especially on new books! Thanks for stopping by, I will definitely go have a look at your STS tomorrow! :]

      Delete
  2. Nice looking bunch of books. I read The Opposite of Hallelujah a while ago. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this past week. Your library has some amazing books. I am hoping that when I go to mine this summer that they have bought the new books as thats when I usually try to get caught up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs