I am joining in on Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. It is an easy way to share what books you picked up that week, and to see what other people have picked up to read themselves.
How to Participate?
It has been quite awhile now since I have done an actual Staking the Shelves post. I had not been buying a lot of books, which on one hand was nice because I was saving some money, but on the other hand I was pretty sad about it because there are so many new releases I've had my eyes on.
This Sunday I did take my first trip to a Books-A-Million, so I did end up buying some books. I was not as impressed with the store as I thought I would be, but I suppose that some of them are bigger than others. I did manage to find a few books, though. This week B&N is doing their 25% off sale for Educators, so I will probably try to make a trip there as well.
(How adorable is that TFIOS bookmark? I couldn't pass it up.)
1. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
2. Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly
3. Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton
4. Crewel by Gennifer Albin (this cover doesn't match the second book in the series that I already have, but I couldn't pass it up for just three dollars.)
5. The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
What did you guys add to your shelves this week?