Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Bookish Pen Pals?

This is an idea that has been rattling around in my brain for a little while. A bit ago, I had a couple of pen pals who were in a crafting group I was in on Facebook. It was okay, but after awhile I was not sure what to talk about, as I have been reading a lot more than crafting in the past several months. Therefore, I began thinking about how awesome it would be to have a pen pal who was another book blogger. Someone that knew what it was like and could relate to blog-related things. Perhaps someone that I could share advice with, and definitely recommend great new reads to. That was how this idea was first decided. I think that it would be a lot of fun to see this idea through, and I do hope that some of you may feel the same way. If interested, fill out the form below. I will give everyone two weeks (so ending Wednesday, October 22nd) to fill in the form to sign up, and then I will start pairing people depending on your responses. I would very much appreciate if you would share this post too, in order to get as much participation as we can. So what do you say? Would you love a bookish pen pal? If so, fill out the form below!


1 comment:

  1. I might be a bit late, but I hope filling it out now is okay! I want to join this and I think it is a great way to get better connected with more book bloggers. I hope you had a lot of sign ups ^^

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/10/burning-bright-by-sophie-mckenzie.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs