Sunday, February 16, 2014

Book Haul - 1

Lately, I feel like I'm having trouble getting enough books to keep up with my reading habit. Because of that, I have been spending a lot of time at different libraries. The one in my own town isn't great, as it is still a fairly small town, so the town is pretty small itself. However, our small town resides right outside of a bigger city, and I can use my hometown library card to get books from one of their libraries as well. I just went to the Arlington library for the first time last week, and boy was I pleasantly surprised! Along with that, I am able to get books from the library at the school I work at (sometimes I feel like we read the books more than the students do!). Here are the books I have checked out of the many libraries the last couple of weeks. (I'm not supposed to spend much money for a couple months, so for now the library will have to suffice!).

Mansfield Public Library:

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins [here]
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein [here]
Cinder by Marissa Meyer [here]











Southeast Arlington Public Library: 

Article 5 by Kristen Simmons [here]
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler [here]
Pretty Girl - 13 by Liz Coley [here]
Outpost by Ann Aguirre [here]
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi [here]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Im a new email follower of yours :)

    I hear you about the library thing. A kindle or ipad will become your new best friend. Ebooks are so nice and convenient.

    Great books this week

    My Sunday Post/Stacking the Shelves

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle! Thank you for the follow! My kindle has already started to become my best friend, and I love it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs